- Collect relevant data using client preferences and prepare appropriate reports
- Identify and/or locate search subject using appropriate databases and various resource tools
- Collect data through public record research to provide required analysis, identifying information relative to litigation, violations of law, and financial responsibility
- Obtain verification of educational information, professional licenses and certificates possessed by the subject, and any other pertinent information required by the client.
- Analyze data and report according to federal and state laws
- Maintain and update daily records and job status reports
- Create a picture from seemingly unrelated facts
- Uses common search engines and Lexis-Nexis™
- Familiarity with e-mail protocol, use of templates, and other common word processing programs
- Determines the client’s desired outcomes and uses investigative techniques to achieve the requested results
- Maintain communication with client or appropriate parties as needed
- Performs all tasks with care and attention to detail
Equal Employment Opportunity Policy
Scherzer International is an equal opportunity employer and adheres to an employment policy that prohibits discriminatory practices or harassment against applicants or employees based on any legally impermissible factor including, but not necessarily limited to, race, color, religion, creed, sex, national origin, ancestry, age, alienage or citizenship status, marital or familial status, partnership status, caregiver status, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity or expression, change of sex or transgender status, genetic information, medical condition, pregnancy, childbirth or related medical conditions, physical or mental disability (where the applicant or employee is qualified to perform the essential functions of the job with or without reasonable accommodation), any protected military or veteran status, or status as a victim of domestic or dating violence, sexual assault or offense, or stalking.
If as a result of a physical or mental disability you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access our website’s career section, you may request a reasonable accommodation by calling 818-227-2583 or emailing email@example.com.
To apply for this job email your details to BCruz@scherzer.com