- Complete preliminary job order preparations for researchers
- Prepare specified tasks for incoming and outgoing searches
- Obtain address trace reports, driving records and credit reports as required
- Research address jurisdictions
- Receive a completed job from a researcher and update all information in the job’s database
- Review search elements and prepare the job for billing
- Send and receive e-mails daily following accepted protocol
- Research data on previous clients as needed
- Update client database with information on location and contacts
- Assist manager with day-to-day operations to ensure workflow when needed
- Performs all tasks with care and attention to detail
Equal Employment Opportunity Policy
Scherzer International is an equal opportunity employer and adheres to an employment policy that prohibits discriminatory practices or harassment against applicants or employees based on any legally impermissible factor including, but not necessarily limited to, race, color, religion, creed, sex, national origin, ancestry, age, alienage or citizenship status, marital or familial status, partnership status, caregiver status, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity or expression, change of sex or transgender status, genetic information, medical condition, pregnancy, childbirth or related medical conditions, physical or mental disability (where the applicant or employee is qualified to perform the essential functions of the job with or without reasonable accommodation), any protected military or veteran status, or status as a victim of domestic or dating violence, sexual assault or offense, or stalking.
If as a result of a physical or mental disability you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access our website’s career section, you may request a reasonable accommodation by calling 818-227-2583 or emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
To apply for this job email your details to BCruz@scherzer.com